Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Enlightenment

Photobucket

Many of us have heard about an upcoming spiritual "shift" in the world.  Some prophecize about an "end of the world" Armageddon-type instance where we're all blown to smithereens by a comet that would cause Spielberg to be green with envy.  Or there will be another ice age.  Or the magnetic poles will switch.  Or a huge solar flare will burn us off the face of the earth.  Or monkeys will learn how to use the computer and take over the world... the list of end-of-the world predictions is as long as my arm and I learned last year to ignore all of the fear-mongering lest I lose my soul to worry.  I didn't put much stock into any kind of major world change spiritual or otherwise- it's called "avoidance!"  Then after the beginning of the year I met a new friend, a complete stranger, whose angel sent him here to Indiana from another state to meet me, or really more my soul, and over the last six months he has shared with me visions concerning spirituality, an awakening, and tons of other really cool stuff that I want to, no I am supposed to, share with you.  Madelyn and Kristy have both agreed that using "The Majickal Life" as my vehicle to spread this news is welcome and aligned with their own thoughts and intentions so here I am! 

I am here to tell you that there will be no future shift because a shift is already occurring.  In the future this shift in consciousness will lead to further steps in an ongoing process once more and more people are awakened.  We are in its midst and I am sure each and every one you, dear readers, has felt the power of of a spiritual change in some way or another over the course of the last year or so.  And we all doubt don't we?  We hear The Universe, a God-power, whispering to us but being human our first inclination is to turn a deaf ear, ignore the messages.  We catch a glimpse of wonder yet we pull the veil down over our eyes and tell ourselves that it must be our imaginations and my friends we all need to STOP denying the power and energy of The Universe, the power of Love, and accept.  Believe.  We must.  Not only for ourselves but for the rest of the world.  This is what we are being called to do.

Before I go any further I would like to thank Kristy for keeping our blog alive for the last few months.  My apologies to her {although I know she will cringe in reading the word "apology"} and you for falling off the face of the 'Net for a while.  Kristy is an amazing writer, thinker and spiritualist who is so already in the know.  I am just now becoming enlightened.  There is this super long road of spirituality ahead of me and I have just opened the gate and taken my first {cautious} yet real baby-step onto the gravel, wincing at the brightness of the sunlight as it begins the chore of "awakening" me- a somewhat doubtful soul who really really longs to "see."  Oh how I want to clearly see with a fully accepting mind, body and spirit and I am so excited and thankful that the process has finally begun for me... or should I take a step back and admit that the process began years ago but I doubted.  I could cry from relief that I am finally learning to believe- so thankful! 

And so it begins.  I have an interesting story to tell you about circumstances in my life that have unfolded over the course of the last six months.  It is a story about me personally, my own spiritual awakening, but even more importantly it is an experience that has educated me about The Enlightenment that will happen in our world some time in the future.  When I do not know.  I don't have specifics but instead symbols and channeled messages and visions to share.  I am going to relay the information as it has been received with no apologies or desire to convince.  For me to speak of what sounds like a fairy tale as truth is a difficult task but this is my charge, a personal task and challenge.  I've pulled this information apart, researched the daylights out of it, doubted like mad-crazy, shared it with other spiritually like-minded people and we all come to the same opinion- the experience is really happening.  The channeling is true and the man who is experiencing these visions is sincere.  Take and believe what you will and leave the rest behind.  It is amazing, mind-blowing really, and going through it has taken most of my doubt and crushed it, thank God!  I will always had the inclination to question but I also believe that a sweeping blind faith in anything can be dangerous.  The spirit world knows this about me as an individual and deals with it accordingly ;)  In choosing me as the person to share these visions with "they" know it will expand my mind- and my belief needs to be strengthened.  Ironic {or divine plan} to take a most doubtful person and force her to try an accept and believe the *nearly* unbelievable!  Yet I do.

I recently have had a few different people introduced into my life who are meant as learning experiences for me as well as new friendships.  From these people I have been taught a lot about trust, belief, the cessation of doubt, and most of all the power of Love as not only an emotion but as the most important energy in the universe.  I am thankful to all of these people as well as my guides for putting them into my life.  I met "D" as I will refer to him not long after Christmas.  Upon meeting, a week or so later, he approached me with the most unbelievable information and had I not already been involved with the spirit world I would have thought he was a lunatic: he told me he was sent here to Indiana by a "man" who began visiting him in the night a while earlier.  This man told D, "I will be introducing someone to your soul" and subsequently a work project opened up for him here in Indiana.  He took the job, far away from home, based on blind faith in the spirit world and waited.  Worked.  Dealt with the cold crappy Chicago-land winter weather.  Waited some more and finally the man returned and told him the soul he would be introduced to would soon be known.  Then he met me.  After he met me this man, who of course turned out to be an angel, returned to inform him that my soul is the soul.  His soul mate, a soul who is supposed to work together with him on a type of... spiritual project you could call it.

Remember that our physical bodies are simply a shell for our souls and also that we all have multiple soul mates.  It is our humanness that pays attention to the physical, not our spirituality.  Our egos are hung up on "the body" while our spirit knows better- yet the ego is strong and we are all human.  When D told me that he has the ability to "read people's souls" I had my doubts but he also told me that "my soul desperately wants to speak to my heart yet my brain {ego} constantly debates and doubts," and he told me I must stop.  Hm.  Interesting thing for a stranger to know about me, and no truer words could be spoken to describe my human condition of living in the constant shadow of doubt for years and years; my doubt is my biggest challenge and obstacle in obtaining my own spiritual awakening.  My soul tries to speak to my heart and my ego tries to obliterate the messages.

So my friends I have lots and lots to share with you.  D's angel is named Odesa and Odesa has shown D wonders I can barely even describe.  He has been taken on spiritual journeys and shared them with me each step of the way.  At first I was jealous of his experiences but I now understand it is my charge... I am to learn through D how to trust, how to believe.  I am also a natural-born scribe.  I love to write and research.  Ferreting out information is a love of mine.  Often Odesa speaks to D in a very classical-type language that can be confusing yet I "get it" fairly easily.  I "translate" Odesa's messages and in doing so realize that some of what D is shown is meant as guidance for me.  Me personally.  It is a most amazing blessing.  Along with that is an overarching message about world change.  An awakening, a calling, an enlightenment.  Spiritual ascension.  Different types of souls and the work they need to do to change the world... and I am going to, over the course of several detailed blogs, share with you what I know about "The Light" and how important it is to love.  No fear-based emotions but instead only love. 

Right now D and I are in a moment of transition.  D is a strong intelligent man, a true channel for the spirit world.  He, to me, is almost like a "Master Guide" himself except for the fact that he's also only human.  Along with his amazing spiritual journey he also has worries, confusion, doubt, work, family, stress, bills... and as I will explain later our humanness can sometimes battle with our spirituality despite our best intentions.  With his knowledge and blessing I am sharing with you what we've worked on together up to this point.

I firmly believe that D is receiving these visions as messages about a spiritual change in our world, this "shift" the "New Agers" have been talking about for years.  I pooh-poohed this talk for a long time but no longer can.  It is becoming part of my world, my reality.  My entire thought process is changing.  It is transcending but can also be painful as well as exciting and euphoric.

I will start at the beginning with a separate blog that details the first vision and go from there.  I will explain to you like I did to D along the way what I feel each spiritual symbol means, my interpretation, but would love it if you would add your own thoughts.  I know in my heart this information is supposed to be shared so if along the way it speaks to you then spread the word.  It is nothing but love, understanding and enlightenment- spiritual education about learning how to change our world for the better, raise the vibration of Gaia, stop the chaos and achieve a God-balance for humanity.  This is real.  It is happening and will continue to escalate... like I said I don't have facts {sorry} but images, symbols and divine guidance.  Just know that believing, trusting and loving are so very important- more important now than ever before.

Welcome to my journey :)  I hope you find it as interesting as I have, and I am so happy to have you along as I begin my way down this long and winding utterly amazing road!

Love and Light,

~Jennifer   

John 15:9-17 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another.


 















2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, Jen. The shift has been happening for some years now, little by little by little . . . but it is gaining momentum.

    My task has been to learn to trust and believe, too. To open my mind and my heart and reach above and beyond what we are taught is "truth" from childhood, to open myself to the magic of the universe in general and this world in particular, to stop being such a skeptic and **allow** for the magic to exist. And bit by bit, the magic of the world began to present itself to me. It still is. More and more, as I pay attention to it.

    I'm still waiting for my turn to to see more clearly as well, but I no longer doubt. I simply accept and trust that things will be revealed to me in time, and trust me, it was a long process for me to get here as well.

    BTW, I have that same pic you selected for this post, saved to my hard drive from long ago. I love it. And yes, it speaks very much of your topic for this blog post. Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madly :) It is a very pretty picture {and I have to admit I love how the colors match our page just perfectly! I'm all about color!} I, like you, and learning to simply accept. I don't understand everything. I understand very little actually! We may not see clearly but I do think our sight is blessedly more transparent than most and for that I am thankful as I know you are too.

    I still battle with these last little vestiges of doubt yet slowly but surely I am coming into full belief; it's part of why I've had this experience- to teach me to simply let go and enjoy the magic, learn from it. Enjoy it. Accept it. I hope this info is able to do the same for our readers who may battle with the same things we do!

    ReplyDelete